Now when you burn bubbles, they burn you...
*Loss of eyebrows not covered by most health insurance companies, please demonstrate adequate safety measures*
Please note that the metacafe usage is likely short term, I'm not mad keen on them but I'm sick of youtube's insane compression amounts and Revver are still reviewing, metacafe come fast...
Step 1: Things You'll need.
- A glue gun or some such, any glue that'll stand up to water.
- A pencil/screwdriver, something to poke a hole in the container...
- A can, I suggest a fizzy drink can since they're thin, a red bull or tall can would be good.
- A lighter reservoir, nothing as fancy as the one here needed, that was the first I found
- A few little bits to attach the two together
- Some shower gel or washing up liquid (I used shower gel since the washing up liquid was downstairs, fairy liquid is one of the best things for this little project)
Step 2: Attaching it together.
For putting it in I used part of a jet lighter nozzle (the bit that the tubing attaches to) screwed in to an adapter from a swan lighter refill can.
Slowly push the nozzle like object in to the hole while twisting it round, this will make a nice hole that fits quite tightly.
Fire up the glue gun or whip out your glue...
Put the nozzle about half way in to the hole and run a bead of glue around it then push it all the way in, gently.
Allow the glue to cool or dry and continue.