Step 5: Fun Stuff - Decoration
- Cut out clowd shapes from white icing, and green hills. I painted over the green with another layer of food dye for the darker shade of green.
- Used chocolate stars and covered them with yellow icing and painted on black eyes with a tube of writing icing
- Used red for the piranah plants and mushrooms and white tube of icing for the spots/teeth (it was a bad quality icing so the white is a bit transparent, it was 3am at that stage though, so I didn't really care).
- Brown bricks were white icing painted with brown food dye and the coin bricks and coins were cut out yellow icing pieces.
- I put Ruth's name on the coins with a '1up' coin for her age.