If you want a unique jar that can hold a candle that brings flair to your house and no one else has, then this is perfect for you. This project can be done in just one afternoon.
This is a very simple project so anyone can do so, even if you have never created anything.
This is also a relativity cheap project, depending on the quality of the jars.
Step 1: Materials
• Glass Jar(s) (amount up to you) I used 3 jars.
• Yarn or String. Thickness may vary to add a different look.
• Spray Paint. Any color, but I used a White Flat can.
• Paper or Newspaper. This is used lay down while spraying the jars.
• Candles (same amount as jars)
• Towel. Used for drying water off of jars.