Forgot to put up decorations for the trick or treaters and now it's too late to buy some? Looking for a cheap way to make a dummy to place out on the porch? This is the way to go about it all.
A few years back (like 1 or 2), I stumbled upon how to create "rubber" body parts by being impatient waiting for my paper-machie mask to dry. I turned the oven on and placed the mask in the oven on a piece of tin foil. I set the timer and when it went off, I took the mask out. The extra paste that had dripped off, felt like rubber and was flexible too. I experimented with different objects and discovered the "Rubber mixture" worked great.
I'm going to explain how to do this in this Instructable...
1. Several containers... I used paper cups (for mixing different colors)
5. Tin foil
6. An oven and timer
7. Oven Mitts
8. Food coloring (the liquid kind works best)
9. Old newspapers (to prevent a huge mess)
10. Thread and scissors
11. Paper clip
12. Coffee Stirrers
Warning: Parts will go bad after 2 or so weeks... so be sure to toss after use.
Step 1: Making the "Mixture"
1. Fill a container part of the way with warm water.
2. Slowly add flour to the water and stir.
3. Keep adding flour and mixing until you get a mixture much like paste.
That's all there is to the mixture.
To make different colored mixtures, just add a few drops of the food coloring in and mix.
Now that wasn't hard....
You can also use highlighter water to create a blacklight mixture: http://www.instructables.com/id/EU4KXH7QP3ES9J6OQQ/
(Last two pictures)...