The Baby Trend Universal Double Snap-N-Go is billed as universal. It is far from it. We found on leaving the hospital that all that secured the car seats to the stroller was a strap allowing them to rock about 3" front to back. That didn't instill confidence, and the car seat specific stroller runs another $700, so I started searching for a solution.
The solution takes about 30 minutes and cost about $20. I can't understand why there are not specific aftermarket kits for each brand sold by Baby Trend, but for whatever reason there aren't.
I am short on sleep and time, so I will try to describe what I did and what you will need.
Step 1: Gather Materials
1. Baby Trend Universal Double Snap-N-Go stroller
2. At least one of the car seats you will be using
3. (2) 3/8" solid aluminum rods 48" in length (Available at Home Depot $7.71 ea)
4. Pop Rivets
5. (2) 10-32 x 2" machine screws, washers, and stop nuts
1. Hacksaw or Metal cutting Saw
2. Vice (for bending aluminum)
3. Drill with 1/4" bit and 1/8" (or same diameter as the rivets you are using)
4. Pop Rivet gun
5. Grinding wheel or bench sander or file