There might be many instructables for this topic, so let's begin.
Here is what we are going to do-
1) register a free domain
2) register for free hosting
3) connecting domain to server
4) create a website
5) editing the website
6) uploading files
7) creating custom E-Mail address
You can view this site at http://www.myinstructablesite.co.cc
The site that I created for this instructable www.myinstructablesite.co.cc is no more.
I deleted that site as none of you were visiting it and it was suspended for inactivity.
But you can visit my official website www.tanmaydas.co.cc.
It is also a free site made the same way and is hosted on the same free hosting.
Step 2: Requirements
1) A computer with Internet connection. (since you are reading this, that won't be a problem)
2) Pics, videos and other text info that you might want to place in your site. (think about it, it is your problem)
3) A valid E-Mail address. (gmail will do)
4) Lots of time. (Although we won't be doing any coding, but it will take some time)
**** SOME CHANGES MADE ****
There are some change made to this post after it's publish, so please go and read the last page before you register your domain.