Step 1: Materials Needed
- A highlighter (preferably a wide one)
- A cutting device (a hacksaw worked pretty well)
- A USB-drive (usually a USB thumbdrive, but any USB device can work)
- Filling Material, as needed
- Paint/Markers/Stickers; anything you could use to spruce up the final product
- Creativity =)
Step 2: Creating the USB-Highlighter
1. Remove your USB-device from its casing.
2. Approximate where on the highlighter you will need to cut through, using the USB-device as your guide. Cut at this point.
3. Insert the USB-device into the lower portion of the highlighter. You may need to wrap it in some filling material to make it fit snugly.
4. Insert the cap of the USB-device into the upper portion of the highlighter.
5. Add some aesthetics, if you so desire.
6. You're done!