Step 2: Creating the USB-Highlighter
Ok, this is a fairly simple procedure so I will show it all on one page
1. Remove your USB-device from its casing.
2. Approximate where on the highlighter you will need to cut through, using the USB-device as your guide. Cut at this point.
3. Insert the USB-device into the lower portion of the highlighter. You may need to wrap it in some filling material to make it fit snugly.
4. Insert the cap of the USB-device into the upper portion of the highlighter.
5. Add some aesthetics, if you so desire.
6. You're done!