You've done something stupid, you've cut yourself in the woods and haven't gone a walking with a first aid kit.
You silly silly person!
But never fear, what you could do if you've read this instructable is make your own!
After comments on Life Hacker, perhaps it's prudent to put a warning on this. There is a saying:
There are old mushroom pickers and bold mushroom pickers. There are no old bold mushroom pickers.
I'm in the UK - the fungus is particularly prevelant in English woodland and in other countries such as the US may
be bad for you. So before rushing out and rubbing any old fungus on your wounds, make sure you make a positive ID. Such help can be found on all sorts of forager forums. This fungus has antibacteria properies. Other fruits may kill you.
Please read the comments here and also on http://lifehacker.com/5360855/make-an-emergency-band+aid-from-tree-fungus.
I'll leave it up to you to decide which are the crazy ones. NB, sucking your finger (as suggested by experts) is wrong. Take it from me, I'd have first aid training and that is definately advised against!) your mouth is full of bacteria!