Also you can recycle leftovers of candles this way or transform old candles which you don't burn any more, if you want to go 'all natural'; use beeswax, it smells great, there's no harmfull substances in it and it makes the most beautifull candles!
Step 1: Gather you materials
- Some old candles (or leftovers of candles) or beeswax
- an old pan to melt the wax in (or a can if you want to melt the wax 'au bain Marie') and something to stir
- candle wick
- a bowl filled with moist sand
- molds of your choice (for instance seashells, sand molds, drinking glasses, small baking tins etc.)
- a stick which is a little thicker then the wick you use and a bit longer than the diameter of your bowl