The following information is a single lesson in a larger Tinkercad project. Check out this and more projects on Tinkercad.
Let's jump in!
- Place a torus on the workplane. This will be the crust of the pizza.
- Hold SHIFT to equally scale the crust up so that it is about 3/4 the size of the workplane.
- Change the color in the Inspector window.
- Place a half sphere on the workplane. This will be the cheese of the pizza.
- Holding SHIFT, scale the cheese so that the edges are about half over the crust. Scale the height down to about 6mm. Align the crust and cheese so that they share the same center.
- Continue to the next lesson.