Introduction: Mango A'Gogo Salsa
Combined with Fresh Pacific Fish it's a collision of Pac Rim So Cal so good. Chop chop fresh and fast you'll never go wrong. Needing to look like a pro to impress. Throw this tasty colorful dish out with some homemade tortilla chips and dance the night away.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 10 each ounces diced fresh Mango
- 1 each martini glass (4 fluid ounces) diced Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1 each martini glass (4 fluid ounces) diced Red Bell Peppers
- 1 each martini glass (4 fluid ounces) diced Red Onions
- 1 each martini glass (4 fluid ounces) chopped Cilantro
- 2 each seeded fine diced Jalapeno Peppers
- 3 each squeezed medium Limes1/2 each squeezed large Naval Orange
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Step 2: Instructions
Wash your hands with medium hot water and soap. In a stainless steel bowl add 10 each ounces diced Mango, 1 each martini glass diced Yellow Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Red Onions and chopped Cilantro. Add 2 each seeded fine diced Jalapeño Peppers. Then squeeze to juice 3 each medium Limes and 1/2 each large Naval Orange. Use a juicer to maximize the juice from each piece. Pour the squeezed juice in the mixing bowl and stir contents until blended thoroughly. Salt and pepper to taste.
Allow freshly mixed salsa to sit and blend for an hour before serving. Excellent as a topping for fish or chicken. Show up at the summer backyard BBQ and prepare to recite this recipe all night.
Step 3: Done!
A dish that signifies summer in So Cal. Bust out one of the many beer offerings from south of the border and enjoy watching the sunset over the Pacific with the Fresh Mango A'Gogo Salsa and friends.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.