Introduction: Mango Frooti - How to Make Fresh Mango Fruity at Home - Summer Drink for Kids
Mango Frooti is a pure mango drink which is preservative free and easy to make. This mango frooti drink is really fresh and juicy. Mango is in the season. The best way to relish mango is making this mango drink. It is loved by all, specially the kids enjoy it.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 2 ripe mangoes, chopped
- 1 raw mango, chopped
- 200 gm sugar ( adjust the sweetness according to mango's sourness
- Pinch of citric acid
Step 2: Instructions
- In a pan, combine the ripe and raw mangoes.
- Pour half liter water. Just make sure the mangoes immerse in the water.
- Allow it to cook for 10 minutes on medium flame for 10 minutes with lid.Once it came to a boil, switch off the gas and allow to cool down.
- Now let's make the sugar syrup.
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil.
- Add pinch of citric acid. It increases the shelf life of the mango frooti. We don't need any string consistency sugar syrup. So when it got a good boil, it's done.Also keep it aside and cool down.
- Once the mango is cooled down, blend along with water.
- Strain the pulp to remove the fiber from the pulp.
- Then mix the sugar syrup and smooth mango pulp together. Depending on the sourness of mango increase or decrease the amount of sugar syrup.
- Before serving, pour another 1/2 liter water and mix it.Serve with ice cubes. You can store the mango frooti for couple of days.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.