• ½ tablespoon ginger
• 1 whole pineapple
• 1 mango
• ¼ cup sugar
• 16.9 0z water (1 bottled water)
• 1 pinch of salt
• 950-wattage, 2 horsepower blender, “liquefy” setting equipped
• 1 large cutting knife (see warning)
• 1 small steak knife (see warning)
• 1 container large enough to hold fruit contents with lid
• 1 standard size strainer
• 1 spoon
• 1 favorite motivational cup
1. Obtain a 950-wattage blender with at least a 2 horsepower electric motor, and plug it into your standard 120-volt housing power outlet (blender setting “liquefy” desired).
2. Wash fruits with cold water to remove any contamination obtained during the shipping process (depicted above).
4. While holding the pineapple on its side, cut off the top and bottom portion (see warning).
5. Place the pineapple back onto its newly cut base (depicted above).
7. Dice pineapple in small pieces and place into a container large enough to fit the pineapple slices, mango slice, and ginger slices (see warning) (depicted above).
*Individual cut towards themselves at own risk*
11. Now that you have completed the chopping process, add 1/3 of the chopped ingredients and 1/3 of the water in your 16.9oz water bottle into the blender (depicted above).
13. Repeat steps 11 and 12 until all of the fruit/water is mixed, and your desired thickness/concentration is achieved (depiction above).
16. Place contents into a storage container and refrigerate.