- 4-5 Maraschino Cherries (1 Tablespoon)- diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Habanero Pepper- finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon canned Chipotle- finely diced
- 2 Tablespoon Light Corn Syrup
- 2 teaspoons maraschino Cherry juice
- 1 generous pinch Salt
Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Stir, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour (or overnight), giving the flavors time to meld.
This little salsa is SO SCRUMPTIOUS... I'm going to start keeping Maraschino Cherries in my pantry from now on. One taste and I'll bet you do, too!