Introduction: Marble Maze
This is a fun and easy marble maze that you can make at home for all to enjoy!
Step 1: What You Need
What you will need:
1. cardboard box
2. (optional) Paint
3.Popsicle stick (your choice of size)
4. Strong glue
Step 2: Steps!
- If you want to you can paint your box, but do this first.
- Next you have to make a maze design.
- Now go ahead and glue your popsicle sticks on their sides so it makes a boarder for marble to roll through without going over the edge.
- Glue the popsicle stick in the same pattern as you maze design.
- Let the glue dry.
- Once dry you can now play your game.
- Set the marble at your starting point.
- Tilt to make the marble move through the maze.
- Now you have made a fun and easy marble maze.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.