Step 1: Materials
- Two Column Pump (https://store.windowfarms.com/parts/two-column-pump-for-two-column-windowfarm.html)
- Reservoir with Handle (https://store.windowfarms.com/parts/reservoir-with-handle-for-one-column-windowfarm.html)
- Reservoir Cover (https://store.windowfarms.com/parts/reservoir-cover-for-one-column-windowfarm.html)
- Bottom Tubing Assembly (https://store.windowfarms.com/parts/bottom-tubing-assembly-for-one-column-windowfarm.html)
- Rubber Connector (https://store.windowfarms.com/parts/rubber-connector-for-one-column-windowfarm.html)
- Rigid Tube (https://store.windowfarms.com/parts/rigid-tube-for-one-column-windowfarm.html)
- Flexible Tubing (https://store.windowfarms.com/parts/flexible-tubing-for-one-column-windowfarm.html)
- 10 Large Ziploc Bags
- Clear Duct Tape
- 2 Straws
Step 2: Assemble Parts
- Duck tape 5 Ziploc bags together.
- Assemble the pump and the tube system as shown in picture.
- Assemble each string of Ziploc bags in the rack.
- Cover one side of each of the straws with duck tape so that it will fir into the top of the rigid tube.
- Make a hole to the top Ziploc bag and insert the straw side without duck tape in it.