This is a project for anyone that wants a nice big clock that's viewable from 12 meters away or up close. You can make it as big as you want. It also incorporates a built in alarm clock that can be used as an event handler, say for a automated watering system for a garden or to remind you about that weekly meet up your meant to go to.
If you like it then please DONATE to my work effort!
Step 1: Step 1: Parts you need
You will need the following parts to construct the Master Clock
- Real Time Clock Module for Arduino (Like this one )
- Buzzer (or similar - enough to wake you up in the morning)
- Momentarily On push button
- 2x On-Off buttons (One for power -optional)
- Arduino Uno or similar
- Arduino Uno Proto shield (Optional - If you want things a little neater)
- A 5VDC regulated power supply capable of 4 - 30 Amps (Optional for high brightness - Not needed for normal operation)