This is a project for anyone that wants a nice big clock that's viewable from 12 meters away or up close. You can make it as big as you want. It also incorporates a built in alarm clock that can be used as an event handler, say for a automated watering system for a garden or to remind you about that weekly meet up your meant to go to.
If you like it then please DONATE to my work effort!
You will need the following parts to construct the Master Clock
- Real Time Clock Module for Arduino (Like this one )
- Buzzer (or similar - enough to wake you up in the morning)
- Momentarily On push button
- 2x On-Off buttons (One for power -optional)
- Arduino Uno or similar
- Arduino Uno Proto shield (Optional - If you want things a little neater)
- A 5VDC regulated power supply capable of 4 - 30 Amps (Optional for high brightness - Not needed for normal operation)