Hers how to make a awesome IPod projected.
You will need a magnifying glass, your IPod touch, a box, speakers (optional), and the plastic case your IPod came in
Step 1: The Box,
1. Take your box and make sure there's a hole in the back of it (make a small hole in the back)
2. Make a hole big enough to fit your magnifying glass
Step 2: Magnifying
Put the magnifying glass in the the card board so it can fit
Step 3: Plastic Original IPod Case
1. Take the original iPod case that your iPod came in
2. Drill holes big enough to fit the speakers in and the charger
3. File the changer holes that you drilled
Step 4: Done!
Now put your iPod in the plastic case, and charge it while your watching a video and put your speakers in, (the cords go in the back of the box) but make sure your iPod is upside down while your watching a video, just double tap the home button swipe to the left and lock it!