In this Instructable, you will learn how to:
- generate images with math (contour plot type),
- define colors,
- generate an animation,
- let images interact with the user.
- You will also learn elements of the Processing programming language.
I hope you will enjoy the examples, get an idea of the endless possibilities, and of course, try it, and share your results!
Step 1: Get and Start the Software
Visit this link.
Firefox and Chrome work best.
Safari does not work well for saving files.
Internet Explorer needs more testings...
Find some bug? just PM me!
You should then see the page as represented in the picture of this step.
- Formula area: where to write your formula, or paste formulas copied from the next steps.
- Canvas area: where your image or animation will appear.
- Save and Export section: offers various ways of saving your work, and will be covered in one of the last steps.