Step 1: Items You Will Need
1) Atleast 3 McDonalds Happy Meal boxes
2) Christmas ribbon
4) Christmas Cookie cutters or stencils
4) Tape or Glue gun
5) pen or pencil for tracing
Step 2: Getting Started
* Using scissors, cut out the entire red side of the Happy Meal box
* Arrange a layout that will maximize the amount of cut-outs you can get
* Trace your cookie cutter or stencil shape on the back sides
* Using scissors, cut out all of your shapes
Step 3: Creating a Wreath From the Cut-Outs
* Start to arrange your cut-outs until you have come up with a pattern or shape that you like.
If you plan on using the glue gun, you'll want to arrange your cut-outs print side face up.
If using tape( like I did) arrange your cut-outs print side face down
Step 4 Tape Method
*Using small pieces of tape, tape your cut-outs together
Step 4: Adding the Finishing Touch & Hang
* Choose a ribbon that will go well with your wreath
* Finding the center of the ribbon, fold in half
* Tape the folded ribbon to the back side of the wreath making sure its centered exactly where you want it
* Hang your beautiful FREE wreath over a door(pictured) or on the wall or on a window
Since my old farm house has a weird set up, like parking in the back and entering through the laundry/mud room that then open into our kitchen, I hung my wreath on the door separating the two spaces. Now when family arrives and they are removing their coates and snow boots in the laundry/mud room, they are greeted with this friendly wreath.