When ever I have guests or feel like having home made Patties ,I take it out from the freezer an hour early to defrost. It is already semi fried/semi baked , so that it does not get pasted in the fridge.. Once it is defrosted I fry it over again until golden brown.
If you don't want to fry, you can apply egg yolk on top of the patties and bake them until golden brown.
Baking is much more healthier,but I like it Fried ,as it is much more tastier.
I am publishing with more pictures ,so that every body understands well looking at the pictures alone.
Enjoy with your favourite choice of Sauce...Super delicious...
Step 1: Ingredients
Butter or Margarine
Lime or lemon (option)
Step 2: Making the Dough
2. With you fingertips mix the melted butter, flour and salt until the mixture resembles fine sand. Then add cold water little by little to make the dough.Do not add too much butter,as it will become very soft.In case you add too much butter or water don't panic,just add more flour.
3.With floured hands mix and knead well until it becomes soft.
4. Make small balls so that it is easy to roll out one by one.Now set a side.
Step 3: Making the filling
2. Pressure cook the beef for few minutes.
3. Boil the potatoes and cut them in to small cubes.
4. Drain the water off and chop the beef also in to small pieces.
5. Finally chop the spring onions.