About 40-50 minutes
Step 1: Make the Meatballs
- About 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 chopped onion (very small pieces)
- About 3-5 chopped garlic cloves or 2 Tbsp. Garlic powder
- Optional: Chopped or pureed vegetables, such as: Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, etc.
Mix all together in a bowl and form into small balls with your hands. Bake on an oven safe pan with a greased aluminum foil over on it. Then put each meatball on the aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Step 2: Make the Mashed Potatoes
Step 3: Form the Mashed Potatoes Around the Meatballs
Bake the Mashed Potatoes with the Meatballs inside at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on each ball and put back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
*** For extra flair use a fork to create little points on your potato. This will brown when in the oven and make the puffs look prettier. ***
Step 4: Create Your Own Sauce and Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Turkey Gravy or Beef Gravy
Sauce can be poured on top, or in a bowl on the side for dipping. I suggest dipping just incase someone doesn't want sauce on theirs.
Create your own and be creative!