Chocolate Truffles that are fun to make and fun to eat!
Step 1: Ingredients
* 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
* 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
* White Chocolate spread
* Gummy Worms
* Licorice Whips
* Candy necklace
Step 2: Step 1
1. Heat chocolates, butter and milk in a pan until chocolates and butter are partially melted. Remove from heat and stir until completely melted.
2. Transfer to a bowl and let stand until firm enough to hold its shape, about 2 hours.
3. Mold chocolate into balls, and place on a cookie sheet.
Step 3: Step 2
Place each truffle onto a stick and cover in white chocolate spread.
Cut apart the candy necklace and use the candy to make eyes.