Mejorando La Salamandra (Improving the Salamander)

2,675

8

6

Posted in WorkshopMetalworking

Introduction: Mejorando La Salamandra (Improving the Salamander)

About: I am leaving Instructables, soon. I am very upset with the turnaround that has the page to post the manufacture of a dildo. Me llamo Osvaldo Julio Schiavoni I speak Spanish, not English. I use automatic tr...

La pasada semana le hice una mejora a la salamandra de mi taller, debido a que al ser la puerta muy alta, si bien eso era una ventaja para limpiarla por dentro, se volvía un inconveniente al querer alimentarla con leña mientras estaba encendida.

Hice cortar la puerta horizontalmente un poco por encima de la mitad, quedando una puerta en dos secciones que me permite abrirla de dos maneras diferentes: completa para iniciar el fuego, y la puerta chica de arriba para seguirla alimentando. 

Creo que las fotos no requieren mayores explicaciones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week I did an upgrade to the salamander in my shop, because the door to be very high, although it that was a plus for cleaning the inside, it became a problem when wanting to feed it while firing on.

I cut the door horizontally a little above the middle, leaving a door in two sections which allows me to open it in two different ways: full to start the fire, and the small door above to follow feeding.

I think the photos do not require further explanation.

Share

    Recommendations

    • Spotless Contest

      Spotless Contest
    • Microcontroller Contest

      Microcontroller Contest
    • Pocket-Sized Contest

      Pocket-Sized Contest
    user

    We have a be nice policy.
    Please be positive and constructive.

    Tips

    Questions

    6 Comments

    Una de esas si que debe dar calor de lo lindo, saludos rimar.

    1 reply

    Ya lo creo, Bruno. "En tre minuto calentamo el ambiente". Un abrazo.

    Very nice. Like the door of an horse stable.

    1 reply

    Interesting, I did not know that. At least in my case, the modification solves the problem completely. Thanks for comment.