Introduction: Melt-In-Your-Mouth Biscuit Doughnuts
My family loves hot melt-in-your-mouth doughnuts for breakfast. Now I know it's not the healthiest choice, but I think it's good for the soul to splurge once in a while.
The amazing thing about these delicious treats is that they begin as CANNED BISCUITS ! And no, they do not taste anything like a biscuit when you're finished. They taste every bit as melt-in-your-mouth good as they look !
Treat you family to these delicious morsels by following this easy Instructable and be sure to let me know how they turn out.
Step 1: Ingredients
1 can biscuit dough; any style will work
Step 2: Directions
1. In a heavy-bottomed pot or skillet, heat approximately 1 inch of oil on medium to medium-high heat
2. Separate the biscuits and lay them flat on a cutting board. Cut each biscuit into quarters
3. Cook the doughnuts in batches in the hot oil for about 1 minute per side, or until golden
4. Remove cooked doughnuts from oil and place on a paper towel lined plate
4. While still warm, roll each doughnut in sugar
5. Eat while they are still warm