Step 1: Gather What You Need
1. Melt & Pour glycerin soap
4. A mold. Can be store bought or you can use anything that you can manipulate easily enough to remove the soap, nothing too hard like a cake pan, but silicone or even an old plastic container will work great.
5. Spray bottle of rubbing alcohol.
6. Glass container to melt soap.
7. Whisk or other stirring tool.
You can also get things to mix in, or make smaller soaps to do so. Also, if giving as a gift, some way to package the soap.
Step 2: Melt Soap
Prepare color & fragrance choice as well as mold choice.
Step 3: Pour Into Mold
Step 4: Let It Sit
Step 5: Package!!
Step 6: Tips.
If putting in something like a silly band or the small hearts, pour a layer, let it cool slightly then put it in, this way it won't float if you add a second color or when you pour the rest. Otherwise, it'll float to the top.
Oatmeal is great, but stirred in or just put in the middle of two layers. My kids don't like the smell, even with fragrance, so if it is stirred in it's less.. odorous.
Have fun, experiment and look online for some really great ideas for stir-ins, recipes and molds.