Introduction: Memo Board
Create a beautiful memo board in 30 mins!
Step 1: Materials Needed
You will need:
1 x Canvas board - whatever size you like (I got mine from the pound shop)
Wadding - cut to a size slightly larger then your chosen size canvas board (I use 2oz in this instructable)
Fabric of your choice - make sure its larger then your canvas board
Ribbon in a colour of your choice
4 x buttons in a colour and design of your choice
Needle and thread in a colour of your choice
Step 2: Wadding
- Place the wadding over the front of the canvas board
- Turn the whole thing over and use the staple gun to secure the wadding in place
Step 3: Fabric
- Place the fabric over the front of the board
- Flip the whole thing over and secure in place with the staple gun - make sure to pull the fabric tight while doing so
- Cut off the excess fabric
Step 4: Ribbon
- Cut ribbon and place loosely on the memo board
- Turn the whole thing over and secure the ribbon with the staple gun - pull the ribbon as tight as you can while doing this
Step 5: Buttons
- Place your buttons in every place on the board that the ribbons cross over each other
- Using a needle and thread secure the buttons into place
Step 6: Voila!!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.