Introduction: Mermaid Makeup Tutorial
1. First you are going to want to do your makeup as usual. So apply a primer, foundation, concealer and bronzer if you want.
2. Then you are going to want to apply a bright blue to your eyes lids and blend this into the crease.
3. Then with a pink you are going to want to blend this on the lower lash line.
4. Then apply your eyeliner. You can apply any style you want. I also take the eyeliner into the waterline.
5. Then apply your mascara.
6. Then you are going to want to take some stockings or netted tights and put this on your forehead.
7. Using the blue you are going to want to blend this on the forehead and temples of your head making sure the tights/stocking are placed where you are shading.
8. Then going in with a pink you are going to want to do the same but in between the blue colours.
9. Then with the blue again you are going to want to place the tights/stockings to your cheek bones and calve them out.
10. I then also don't this on the jaw line to.
11. To finish this look apply a bright pink lipstick.