Introduction: Meshmixer: Generate Supports
Step 1: Generate Supports
To automatically generate supports for your model in Meshmixer.
- Click on the model you want to support.
If you want to support multiple models in one go, you should first combine the models.
- Click "Analysis" on the left toolbar and then "Overhangs"
- In the "Overhang" menu, make sure that "Autodesk Ember" is selected in the top drop down menu
- Click "Generate Support", supports will automatically be created for your model
- Individually supports can be deleted by secondary clicking on them
- On Mac: CMD+click
- On Windows: CTRL+click
DO NOT click "Convert to Solid"
To learn more about support generation read the Advanced Support Generation Tutorial
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.