Introduction: [ Metal Gear Solid ] MGS Shadow Moses: Metal Gear Solid Re-imagined in Vanilla Minecraft
MGS: Shadow Moses Island
A tribute to one of the greatest series in video game history. This Minecraft adventure map is based on the island of Shadow Moses from Metal Gear Solid on PSX (1998).
Game Play & Features
Bonus map areas from VR missions, Metal Gear Solid 4, Podcasts and print material.
Eastereggs such as a nod to the dream sequence from MGS3 “Guy Savage” where you can play another as of yet unreleased Minecraft adventure map from Doom II, and the hidden Creepotans spread out through each area, plus many more!
- Custom Minecraft Adventure Launcher
- Commentary and in-depth storyline from the original Metal Gear Solid
- Bonus side missions and stories
- Working redstone machinery
- Huge explorable world of Shadow Moses Island
- Extensive boss fights modeled after the originals
- Hidden areas and working vents, shafts, and sewers
- No complicated mods to install, built for Vanilla Minecraft
- Tons of content
Custom Launcher Features:
- Set Gametype
- Set game difficulty
- Delete player data and start a new game.
- Save player data and location Restore the map to its original state while keeping player data.
I would like to throw out thanks to Radec who built the Metal Gear Rex and the HIND. The Rex model actually inspired the build for my MGS:Shadow Moses Island adventure map. All other parts of the build are solely by me, Reichenstein7
- ***The map is a slightly bigger scale than the Minecraft character to show better detail.
- *** Feedback will be appreciated. This map should be as close to the real game as possible.
- *** Please read the instructions for the launcher before use.
- *** I will add updates as they come. See link below for release version.
- Java 32 or 64 bit
- 2Gb of ram allocated for the Minecraft_Server.exe
- 500 Mb free Hard Drive space (uncompressed)