Step 1: Gather Materials
- Hollow Metal Tubing 44cm x 19mm
- A piece of nylon string if possible, if not a good quality string 45 cm long
- Coloured Duct Tape/Electrical Tape
- Two 6inch Glowsticks (avoid green)
- Hack Saw
Step 2: Cut Tube To Length and Wrap
- Cut the metal tubing in half to 22cm each.
- Wrap in single layer of chosen colour of tape,
Step 4: Cut and feed the cord
- Cut the cord to about 21cm
Feed the cord in the end of the tube out one
of the holes around the tube then through
the other hole then out of the end.
Step 5: Tie and adjust cord
Tie the ends of the cord using a reef knot.
left over right then right over left.
Adjust the length of cord so the
two tubes are around 10.5 cm, Apart.
Step 6: Wrap and tie off with cotton
- Secure the ends of the cord by wrapping cotton around then tie the off the cotton.
Step 7: Insert Glow Sticks
- Push the wide end of the glow stick into the end of the holder and wrap some clear tape around the light and holder, six times will do.