Introduction: Methi Til Cutlets in Airfryer
Watch and learn healthy tikki/ cutlet recipe using methi (Fenugreek leaves) and Til (sesame seeds). This is an uncommon Indian airfryer recipe which is healthy, quick and tasty.
Ingredients:Fenugreek Leaves (Methi) - 1 cup (Washed and chopped)Gram Flour (Besan) - 1/2 cupSesame Seeds (White Til) - 2-3 tspCurd - 1 tspSalt. Red chili powder, Cumin seeds - As per taste
Step 1: Method:
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients together to prepare mixture for the cutlets. Add 1 tsp oil in the mixture.
2. Make small cutlets of desired shape and coat with sesame seeds.
3. Brush little oil on all the cutlets for glazing.
4. Cutlets can be deep fried but to make it healthy airfry these at 180 degrees for 10 min.
5. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.