No matter what the name is, I think it tastes great, and I like to make a big batch and eat it at lunch over the week.
The basic ingredients are:
- Noodles (I used my homemade pasta, and my tomato pasta in this particular attempt)
- Chicken breast (one pack - I think it was 2 pounds)
- Alfredo sauce (one can)
- Peppers (I used one green and one red because that's what was in the fridge)
- Onion (one large sweet onion)
- Cheese (as much as you have)
I also used some garlic salt, ground pepper, and some homemade melomel (honey wine with blackberry) - Now the wine is optional, but I use wine to deglace the pan after cooking the meat and peppers - I happen to have this handy since I just finished brewing some, and I hate having a bottle that is not either completely full or completely empty...