Introduction: Mexican Chip Dip
This flavorful chip dip makes your nostrils burn from intense flavor, literally my nostrils were burning after I ate some.
Mexican Style Taco Blend Cheese
Fingerling Potatoes (10)
Step 1: Potatoes
Step 2: Bacon
- Put black pepper on the bacon to your liking
- Place 6 strips of bacon in a pan and cook until it is slightly pink.
- Then, remove bacon from pan and cut it into small, bite-sized pieces.
Step 3: Mashed Potatoes
- Put the potato into a bowl and mash them into they are smooth, add milk for an even smoother texture.
- While warm add slices of goat cheese and the shredded cheese into the mix.
- Then add chili powder and jalapenos for spice.
- Add Bacon for a layer of crunch
- After all ingriedents have been added, put mixture into ramekin and add another layer of shredded and goat cheese and bake in the oven at 375.
- After 3 minutes pull out of the oven and let it cool
Step 4: Enjoy!
Garnish with dice tomatoes and enjoy!