The idea of taco dip started last year while on vacation, We were having a Mexican themed dinner, and as a last second appetizer, my mom whipped up some taco dip and saved the day! (Well kind of!)
The dip is made in layers, and the ingredients are pretty easy to get. Here they are.....
- Cream cheese
- Jalepenos (optional)
- Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
There are other taco dip recipes out there, but this one is my personal favorite!
I was inspired to make this dip because....
- We wanted to keep our tradition, so we had it at my Dad's surprise party a few days ago
- My cousins and I love it!
- It is healthy! (Well not really!)
You should make this dip because....
- It is all the fun of tacos without the mess!
- It is usually a real hit, and party guests will be asking you for the recipe!
- It is delicious!
Whether you are going to a picnic, a party, or if you just want a snack, taco dip is right for you!