I'm entering this instructable to the Play with Clay Challenge, so if you like it please don't forget to vote for me! I will really appreciate it.
Step 1: Materials and Tools
- Polymer clay with mica in it. My favorite clay for this technique is Premo , it seems to have more mica in it so it produces better results. Premo in metallic colors works best, but anything from their Accents line will work (except, of course, the translucent colors). Premo Gold seems to achieve the best results of them all.
- A stamp. Any stamp will work, but I prefer to use stamps with relatively thick lines to make it easier to notice the effect and pattern. The deeper the stamp, the better.
- A tissue blade. (Adult supervision is advised).
- A rolling pin or a pasta machine.
- A cutter (optional) .
- White (scrap) paper or wax paper.
- Corn starch or water in a spritz bottle.
- Wet/dry sandpaper.
- Old denim clothes.