With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Make a tasty potato in a few minutes
1. Take the potato and clean it with soap and water to get the dirt and germs off it.
2.Then take a knife and make a 1in. long cut on the potato.
3. Set potato on a plate and put it in the microwave.
4. Turn microwave on full power and let it cook for one minute.
5. After the minute is one take out the potato and cut it in the middle.
6. Then add butter salt or whatever you like to it. Then eat and enjoy.
Super Quick and Easy Cheesy Baked Potato by coventrymakerspace
Cream of Sweet Potato Soupby garnishrecipes
Twice Baked Potatoesby lenasleahcookingshow
Crispy Checked Potato Friesby Muhaiminah Faiz
Herbed potato salad recipeby jessyratfink
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »