With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Make a tasty potato in a few minutes
1. Take the potato and clean it with soap and water to get the dirt and germs off it.
2.Then take a knife and make a 1in. long cut on the potato.
3. Set potato on a plate and put it in the microwave.
4. Turn microwave on full power and let it cook for one minute.
5. After the minute is one take out the potato and cut it in the middle.
6. Then add butter salt or whatever you like to it. Then eat and enjoy.
Herbed potato salad recipeby jessyratfink
Cream of Sweet Potato Soupby garnishrecipes
ALOO POSTO – POTATO & POPPY SEED CURRY – POTATO CURRY - hissingcooker.comby hissing cooker
7+ Months Baby Food Recipes ( Stage 2 - Homemade Baby Food Recipes)by c4cooking
Bacon Potatoesby syma
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.