- Pour into mold and place in the freezer for an hour or so (until fully set)
- The mold will set at room temperature or in the fridge, but since the mold is fairly intricate, I had the best results hardening the bars as much as possible to keep the Falcon intact (especially the two pieces in the front)
- Remove from freezer and pull the sides of the mold lightly to loosen them from the piece
- Press up from the bottom of the mold, keeping pressure fairly even and, keeping a close eye on the front
- Set bar(s) in a dry place and allow to cure for 5-7 days, just to get out some of the extra moisture
Now, they won't blow up or anything if you use them right away, but letting them hang out for a week will allow some of the excess moisture to evaporate and stabilize the bars a bit more. I would definitely recommend the cure time if you plan to give any as presents to ensure that no moisture will collect in whatever packaging you use.