Are you a creeper who is getting married soon and struggling to find cake toppers that really represent you and your beloved? THEN THIS IS THE INSTRUCTABLE FOR YOU.
Alternatively, you may also like it if you are just a huge fan of the iconic minecraft villain, and want to celebrate your geek / gamer pedigree on your big day.
Step 1: Ingredients
The esential ingredients are as follows:
- liquid latex
- Epoxy Resin (Or any two part resin mixing kit from a craft store)
- measuring cup (usually comes with resin)
- paper cup, with a pouring spout pinched into it
- paintbrush (one that is cheap enough to throw away afterwards, but not so cheap bristles will come out at the slightest pressure)
- regular drinking / shot glass with water in it.
- tissue blade or fine craft knife (not shown)
- Kitchen paper towel (not shown)
- 20g black polymer clay
- 60g scrap polymer clay (any colour)
- latex gloves
- fine coloured ribbon, 3-4mm wide. The ones found inside clothes to help you hang them are perfect
- miniature ribbon rose
- gauze, 3cm x 3cm
- 5g black seed beads
- 130-150g mixed green seed beads
- chopstick, wooden skewer or similar item for stirring resin mix.
The good news is you don't have to get high quality beads for this, as they won't be strung or woven. Essentially, if you're happy with the colour, that is enough. However, to avoid any nasty surprises you may wish to set 3-4 of your chosen beads in a teaspoon of resin as a tester to see if there is any discolouration or leakage.