So my snowflakes evolved from my original idea which was a creeper and a sword. I just went for it at first and didn't do any measuring. After
I decided to split up the ideas and do one weapon snowflake and one
creeper snowflake, I created squares to signify pixels (1 by 1, 2 by 2,
etc) so I could get the dimentions right. I had to do some fudging so
that the creeper wouldn't just be one tall rectangle.
I've attached the Illustrator file, if you want to change it up a bit, and the PDF if you just want to print and cut.
The middle of the original designs were really plain. At first I had nothing and then I just cut it out and then that was too big of a hole. So later I just added extra pixels.