Don't you just hate it when the power goes out, and you have to lug that huge flashlight around your house. No worries my friends, you can make a flashlight that fits right in your pocket!
Lets get started!
Step 1: Materials
- Altoids "Smalls" Mints tin (I got mine at a drug store) Amazon, $23.39 in bulk for 12 packs
- 5MM LED Best Hong Kong, $0.40 each
- Push-button Switch Goldmine Elec, $1.50 for 3
- Hookup Wire Radioshack, $14.99 for 35ft
- 3V Coin Battery 1topstore, $1.55 for 10
- Soldering iron Radioshack, $8.99
- Solder Radioshack, $4.49 for 1oz.
- Electrical Tape Radioshack, $3.99 for 60ft
- Masking tape Choose, any type works
- Dremel tool with the drill bit or device to poke holes in metal