I wanted something small and suited for my normal every day activities in an urban setting. Looking around I discovered the Altoids "smalls" tin. I found it perfect for my needs. Just the right size for my pocket but big enough to carry the few items I wanted.
Step 1: Adding Your Items
- a light source (LED mini light, preferable red for night vision)
- a flame/fire (mini butane lighter)
- emergency cash ($60 US)
- cutting implement (straight edge razor)
- multi-tool (pliers, flat-head and Philips screwdriver)
- rubber bands (general purpose use and to hold the lighter on the tin)
- Fold up the three $20 bills as shown then place into the bottom of the tin one of the $20 bills
- Put in the straight edge razor near the top of the bottom of the tin on top of the $20 bill
- Place the multi-tool on top of the razor
- Put the LED light on top of the multi-tool
- Put the two remaining $20 bills into the top of the lid
Step 2: Inside the Tin
Step 3: Completing the Tin
That's it, that's your mini urban survival tin that fits easily into your pocket without taking up too much room!