Probably the most unusual of the star wars spacecrafts, the B-wing was designed with a rotating cockpit and unorthodox cross configuration. It was conceived as a heavy fighter and a possible replacement to the Koensayr Y-wing starfighter.
This popsicle stick project can be modeled in the landing position (with the s-foil wings retracted) or in the attack mode with the s-foil wings deployed.
Step 1: Materials and Tools
Tools used are listed below:
- Dremel Rotary Tool Model 3000 and Minimite with the following attachments:
- 1/2 and 1/4 inch drum sander (fine & coarse grade)
- fine and coarse sanding disc
- regular and reinforced cut-off wheels
- #125 high speed cutter
- Olfa cutter
- mechanical pencil and ruler
- various mini clamps
- Elmer's white multi purpose glue