Introduction: Mini Cardboard Bookcase
If you need a small bookcase for only a few books at a time, this quick and easy bookcase comes in handy.
It measures about 11 x 7 1/2 inches.
I can set it in my room in a place nothing else would fit.
Step 1: Supplies
You will need a few supplies to help out.
You will need the following:
1. A GFS box
2. Construction paper (optional)
Step 2: Building the Bookcase
1. First cut one of the wide sides off.
2. Next fold the box up so that the narrow sides are on the top and bottom.
3. Fold the flaps up together and glue and tape them.
Step 3: Decorating the Bookcase
1. Wrap construction paper of your choice around the bookcase.
2. Glue it to the box.
3. Add any other decorations you want to the box.