Introduction: Mini Chocolate Caramel Cups With Lemon Curd
Step 1: Watch the Video for This Recipe:
Step 2: Ingredients:
150 g (5.3 oz) Chocolate of your choice
150 g (5.3 oz) Caramel/Dulce de Leche
200 g (7 oz) Homemade Lemon Curd
300 ml (10 fl oz) Whipping Cream
1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
2 Tablespoons Icing Sugar (optional)
Step 3: Directions:
1. Melt the chocolate over double boiler. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and mix until dissolved.
2. Let it cool a bit before adding caramel (or dulce de leche). Mix until well combined. Pour/spoon the mixture into a ziplock/plastic/piping bag and fill 6 cups with it. Using a teaspoon spread the mixture in the cups evenly.
3. Place in your fridge for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile: pour cold whipping cream into a chilled bowl (place it in your freezer for 5 minutes prior to whipping), add 2 tablespoons of icing sugar and whip until stiff. Spoon the cream into a ziplock/piping bag and put aside for later.
4. Take the cups out from the fridge and fill each one with lemon curd (about 3 teaspoons for each cup). Spread it around with the spoon.
5. Top with whipped cream (make sure you keep the tip of the bag in the cup – as close to lemon curd as possible, this will reduce the number of air pockets). Fill to the top.
6. Garnish with some chocolate shavings and serve!
Step 4: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube