As I said in the name, it is miniature, so you can put it on your desk, your night table, your microwave, really anywhere.
This Instructable was inspired by this other one, here, which I followed and hung the result up on my wall, because it was too large for my desk.
Be sure to read all of my image notes; they have important information in them.
Let's get started.
Step 1: Materials and Tools
1. Roll of string (you only need about 4 ft)
2. Two thin pieces of wood, 4.5 inches long each, about an inch wide
3. One small rectangle of wood as the corner piece, should be cut to brace the two pieces of wood, so try to cut it precisely
- hammer to pound staples in (not pictured)
- awl/small object to push string through staple (not pictured)
1. wood glue
2. drill with 3/16" bit
3. staple gun
4. wood saw (preferably fine-tooth for a precise cut, used to cut the wood to size)
8. small clamp
9. tape measure