Introduction: Mini Fan From PC Part
I have Fan from PC power supply. so what can I do adding laptop power supply I can make a Fan for may desk.
Step 1: Tool and Part
1. Fan from PC power supply. It may vary about the size but it most of them need 12 V dc. Including the grill protector.
2. Power supply from laptop. I buy a power supply for my laptop/note book but the quality is no so good so I never use it. this produce 19 V dc, it over from fan power supply but it work. I so take the risk.
3. CD case.
4. zip tie
2. Utility knife
3. Soldering Iron
4. Double sided tape
Step 2: Assamble
1. Make a hole in CD case
2. Glue base of fan to laptop power supply using glue and double side tape.
3. Connect power supply laptop and van . place a switch between them using soldering iron .
4. Place grill and CD case in back o of fan for wind shield and protection
Step 3: Finish
power supply produce 19 V dc , use it with your own risk. it preferable to use voltage regulator like LM 7812 but. it still work i don't know why and how long this fan will stand.
Step 4: Future
the possibilities, if i put some kind bag it can be a dust collector?
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.