NOTE: So I made these yesterday and brought them into work today. I found out these do not keep well. The liquid from the fruit soaks into the cookies and starts to disintegrate them. Try to prepare these as close to the time you are going to eat them as possible. You can bake the cookies ahead of time and possibly frost them, but wait to add the fruit.
Step 1: Supplies
- 16 oz Strawberry (estimate)
- 9 oz Blueberries (estimate)
- 11 oz can of Mandarine Oranges
- 4-5 Kiwifruits (estimate)
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 pkg. Cream Cheese - softened
- Strawberry Sauce (optional)
- You can use whatever fruits you want! Try out different combinations :)
- Supplies to bake cookies
- Knife and cutting board
- Bowl and utensils to make frosting
Step 2: Cookie Crust
Cut into cookie sizes and bake according to your directions.
Step 3: Sauce
Take your cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and mix them all together.
Spread on cookies now or wait until before you want to serve them.