Serving Size : 6 mini pies
A Cupcake tin and a small mixing bowl will be needed for this recipe.
4 Oatmeal Packages (Flavored is recommended: Brown Sugar, Apple Cinnamon, Peaches and Cream etc.)
Half a stick of butter
1 cup frozen strawberries and rhubarb
1 tbsp. blueberry preserve
1 tbsp. raspberry preserve
1 diced nectarine
1 diced apple
Small Slice of orange or another fruit (strawberry, blackberry, etc.)
Sprinkle some extra oatmeal on top of each
Step 1: Making the crust
4 Packets of oatmeal
1/2 stick of butter
*Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
1. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl
2. Mix in a small mixing bowl the oatmeal packets and butter. Make sure that it is mixed very thoroughly.
3. Depending on the size of your cupcake tin, scoop a generous tablespoon of the mixture into each cupcake hole.
4. With your fingers form the crust evenly around the hole. Try to make the crust no more than 1/2 inch thick all the way around.
5. Bake the crust for 10-15 minutes, or until hard and crust like and then take out of the oven to cool.