These mini garlic baguettes are a fun and delicious addition to an Italian meal. They are the perfect portion size and the individual foil wrapping keeps them nice and warm until you are ready to eat them!
A pack of 4 mini crusty baguettes
60g butter (at room temperature)
2tsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
A handful of fresh parsley, chopped roughly
grated cheese (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 200c
2) Mix the butter, olive oil and parsley together in a bowl. If the butter is still too hard, melt it slightly beforehand.
3) Make 5 deep cuts (about a 3rd of the way down) into the baguette rolls
4) Place the rolls onto individual pieces of foil (enough to wrap them in)
5) Pour the garlic butter mixture over the bread rolls, and sprinkle with some grated cheese, if desired. Then wrap the parcels tightly.
6) Place on a baking tray in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes, until golden
7) Serve in the foil parcels to keep warm but be careful as they will be hot straight from the oven!